Have a question?
Guide to ClassIn
How To Login?
- Using your browser, please visit the link below
Note: The application is also available for download on your mobile phone and tablet.
1. Select Windows 7 and newer for Windows users.
2. Select macOS for Mac users.
3. ClassIn APP is only for mobile devices
After making your selection, please follow the on-screen instructions to download the application on your device.
For a detailed information on pre-class preparation, please click here.
You should have received an email from us informing you of your child’s unique login ID and password.
If you did not receive it, please contact your child’s I Can Read Centre.
Double Click on the ClassIn application shortcut:
- The log in screen will appear:
- Enter the details provided to you following the instructions below:
- The “Log In” button should turn green.
- You have now successfully logged in to ClassIn Platform and should see your child’s class schedule.
Note: Password cannot be changed.
What is ClassIn?
- Class size for Pre-reading level 3, Reading, Primary 1-2 is up to 8 students with 90 minutes duration.
- Class size for Primary 3-6 English program is up to 10 students with 120 minutes duration.
- We have reduced the class size of Pre-reading level 1&2 to a maximum of 4 in order to enable better interaction and learning outcome for our younger students. The online class duration will be adjusted to 40 minutes from the usual 60 minutes in a physical class. We aim to keep our young learners fully engaged in an appropriate length of time in an online environment.
How Do I Prepare For ClassIn?
Parents should help your child to set up the device and make sure the webcam, speaker, and microphone are functioning properly. Students can enter the classroom 10 minutes before the lessons start. You are suggested to enter the classroom earlier. Kindly note that ClassIn will not be able to admit a student to the scheduled class 30 minutes after the commencement of class.
Please also make sure your child has the necessary stationery (colour pencils for PRE1/2/3; pencil and eraser for RDG, PREP, and ENG) and ICR student books with them.
You can try to login and enter the class your child is assigned to. If you still experience difficulties joining the class, please inform your centre and we will try to assist you to re-enter the class.
- We strongly encourage that all other applications to be closed during lessons
- Opening any other applications during lessons will cause you to exit the classroom. This is to ensure students are focused during lessons and not doing any other activities during lessons.
- If you exited the classroom 10mins before end time, you will not be allowed to re-enter the classroom.